Tech Time

During my technical set up for my performance I quickly learnt the importance of a good understanding of technical elements within performance. This made this think on a broader scale. If i were to continue this piece and potentially take it to different places. I may not have the technical assistance that i had at the LPAC. This is a problem because if something went wrong and i wasn’t able to fix it then the piece would not work and ultimatley be unsuccessful.

Also i found that space was going to be a crucial element. The fact i wanted people to feel enclosed was a priority but with the projectors set as they were, the audience had almost no moving space with jeopardising a projector.

Thankfully with my set up, there was no need for added lighting as the projectors would light the space sufficiently, which again, when touring and requesting funding, is a big help.

Here are a few pictures from my tech session:

image

image

image

image

One thought on “Tech Time

1. Your post highlights the power of social media in building an online presence and monetizing it. It’s an accessible platform for anyone looking to make money. click here for more information.